We are opening for the 2021-2022 school year on August 30th!
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated throughout the year as we navigate this challenge.
In order to best ensure the health and safety of our students, families, and staff, we are putting in place several new measures:
- EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS
- Decreased overall enrollment and daily attendance
- Children will wear masks when inside, except during meals and nap-time (as required by Executive Order 2020-164)
- Staff will wear masks at all times, except during meals and outside
- New Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures (see below)
- Morning health screenings for students and staff upon arrival and throughout the day. Please check your child's temperature each morning before coming to school.
- New policy for exclusion due to illness (applies to staff and children): Anyone experiencing a fever OR cough will not be able to attend until symptom free (without the use of medication such as Tylenol etc) for 48 hours. Anyone experiencing multiple symptoms COVID-19 will not be able to attend for a set quarantine period to be determined by the Health Department
- No visitors inside, with the exception of parents/guardians
- Children may not bring toys from home (Exceptions can be made in special cases for nap-time comfort items - these items will be stored out of children's reach during the day and given to the child during nap-time only)
- Blankets and pillows for nap-time will be sent home weekly for cleaning
- Air purifiers throughout the school
- We will not be having any in person gatherings or events until further notice: Parent Meeting, Field Trips, Holiday Party.
New Drop-Off and Pick Up Procedure
- Please do not enter if anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms or has come in contact with someone who has tested positively for COVID-19
- Child must be accompanied by ONLY 1 adult and no other children. If you need assistance please call (269) 383-9956 and a staff member will meet you
- Masks are required
- The door will be unlocked from 7:30 to 9:00 for drop off. After 9:00, please ring the doorbell for assistance.
- When you bring your child into the building, please help them put away their belongings and wash their hands before saying goodbye.
- During Pick-Up: Call (269)